Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Getting Through The Recession

Since the stock market crash of 2008 Canada and other countries are struggling to get through the recession. Businesses have closed the market is slow and families are having a hard time getting by. I am lucky to live in Canada and still be in school, so I dont have to deal with the reality of the harsh times upon us. I am also lucky that my parents can provide for me and I am not in a job hunt when todays employment opportunities are scarce. I realize that not everyone is coping with the recession as easily and comfortably as I am, so I thought I would be pro active and try my best to reach out to the community through turbo talk and try to make a difference. When i went to the G-20 summit a few months ago I had a lengthy conversation with president of Italy, Silvio Berlusconi, he talked about how we have to regulate stuff and change foreign policy blah blah blah. This was alll mumbo jumbo no one knows what this stuff is. Thats when i told him to to watch turbo talk and explained how i was going to help people get through the recession and try to find a way to cheer people up globally. Who needs new legislation, legislation shmegislation its time for turbo talk! The following are guaranteed ways to make things better for the common man.

Sub prime mortgage crisis? who cares about that? This doesnt seem like such a big deal compared to what this lil guy has going on. Hes just concerned about whos gonna clean up this mess. Arent you? thats a good boy


I always hear people talking about how the value of houses are going down and interest rates are sky high. Turbo Talk asks you to look in to this cute muffin rolls eyes and ask yourself is that really something anyone should be worried about? This guy doesnt need a big fancy Bel-Air mansion like most of us, a pile of sweaters in a hamper is good enough for him.



People are angry about how bailouts are being handed out to bad companies. They should be those fat cats upstairs dont deserve any money after they have made poor business decisions. Wall street is worried about whats the next big company to go bankrupt. I say they should be more worried about where this tiny ball of wonder is going to get his next hug from.



Financil crisis, shminancial shmisis. The biggest crisis Toby Tanner and Keith are facing is what they should ask Santa to bring them on Christmas.

I hope that this article will give world leaders insight into new solutions to help stabilize the market and most of all I hope everyone takes at least one piece of financial information from Turbo Talk that they can use to battle their own financial problems.

TURBO TALK BONUS SOLUTION !!! TURBO TALK BONUS SOLUTION !!!

Bunnies like carrots.

No comments:

Post a Comment